A 3D Printing content owner focuses on the 3D content, irrespective where the 3D model will be 3D printed. This offers new opportunities for product manufacturers, 3D content rich organisations, maintenance engineers, brands, (product) designers, entrepreneurs, gaming industry, merchandising companies, and publishers to monetize their products/designs in new ways.
We welcome you to the 3D Printing Content Conference. The innovative networking event for everyone involved in 3D design, 3D Engineering, 3D content, Product marketing, Manufacturing and Industry 4.0 / Smart Industry.
- The creation of 3D Printing content – design and 3D modelling software
- Digital distribution of 3D Printing content – marketplaces and online platforms
- 3D Printing content as part of product manufacturers’ portfolios – from households to professional products
- 3D Printing Content and Industry 4.0 / Smart Industry
- The 3D Printing publisher / 3D Printing productmanager, a new profession?
- 3D Printing content as part of merchandising – f.i. the gaming industry
- Shifting from 2D content to 3D content – f.i. from graphic design to 3D design
- The need for new business models
- IP, liability, legal and technical issues
Benefits of attending. The Conference will consider these issues, present case studies from existing companies and from startups. How are some of the biggest brands in the world undertaking their first steps into this industry?
Stay up-to-date! Be informed about the conference and receive the latest 3D printing news by following @3dprintingevent on Twitter, joining our Linkedin group conversations and signing up for our newsletter.