Learn all about creation of 3D Printing Content on October 4, at the 3D Printing Content Conference in Amsterdam.
What is the conference about?
The creation of content for 3D printing – design and 3D modelling software, distribution of content, 3D printing content as part of merchandising (gaming industry), 3D printing & Industry 4.0
Who will be there to speak?
Shapeways, 3D Hubs, FabZat, MyMiniFactory, White Lioness technologies, New State Of Matter / Endless Objects
What will they speak about?
- “Empowering Creators to Share Digital Objects with 3D Printer Owners Around the World”, More information
- “3D Printing for games & selfies”, More information
- “Turning Today’s Content Into Tomorrow’s Products”, More information
- “Implementing mass-customisation and industry 4.0”, More information
- “Estimating manufacturability for large scale 3D printing”, More information
Conference program: https://www.3dcontentconference.com/program/
The conference is organised by Jakajima.