About The Amsterdam eWeek
The Amsterdam eWeek is an Emerce initiative in close cooperation with several participants, sponsors and the City of Amsterdam. After the succesful launch in 2013, starts the fifth edition of eWeek in October 2017.
The goal of Amsterdam eWeek is to provide a platform for national and international companies that focus on online marketing, media and technology and for business managers and entrepreneurs who use them, whether it comes to retail, healthcare, finance, game industry or media. The latest developments and trends in digital marketing, media, e-business, e-commerce, online development and online technology will be discussed, the best practices will be presented, experiences can be exchanged and the corporate network can be increased.
The Amsterdam eWeek starts on Monday the 2nd of October 2017. During the week throughout the city a range of conferences, workshops, walk-ins, dinners, networking events, meet-ups and parties will be organized. Including Emerce eDay, eRetail Europe, eNight.
About 3D Printing Content Conference
The 3D Printing Content Conference took place on October 4, 2017, at B.Amsterdam, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- The creation of 3D Printing content – design and 3D modelling software
- Digital distribution of 3D Printing content – marketplaces and online platforms
- 3D Printing content as part of product manufacturers’ portfolios – from households to professional products
- The 3D Printing publisher / 3D Printing productmanager, a new profession?
- 3D Printing content as part of merchandising – f.i. the gaming industry
- Shifting from 2D content to 3D content – f.i. from graphic design to 3D design
- The need for new business models
- IP, liability, legal and technical issues
Benefits of attending. The Conference will consider these issues, present case studies from existing companies and from startups. How are some of the biggest brands in the world undertaking their first steps into this industry?