The program of the 3D Content Printing Conference 2019 is under development. If you are interested in speaking at the conference, we invite you to take a look at our Call for speakers.
Do you have an interesting and enthusiastic presentation about one of the following topics?
- The creation of 3D Printing content – design and 3D modelling software
- Digital distribution of 3D Printing content – marketplaces and online platforms
- 3D Printing content as part of product manufacturers’ portfolios – from households to professional products
- The 3D Printing publisher / 3D Printing productmanager, a new profession?
- 3D Printing content as part of merchandising – f.i. the gaming industry
- Shifting from 2D content to 3D content – f.i. from graphic design to 3D design
- The need for new business models
- IP, liability, legal and technical issues
Share your knowledge with a wide, though targeted group of interested professionals at the 3D Printing Content Conference.
Please take into account the following issues for your presentation:
- The content should make a bridge between technology/research and deployment including the potential business case;
- The maturity of the concept;
- Which problem(s) do you solve?;
- Technological advancements with respect to the developments of the current market;
- Cooperations in terms of technology, business, deployment;
- The market and application potential.
Contact us if you would like to give a presentation by filling in this form.
Deadline for submission is December 30, 2018.